Đặt banner 324 x 100

Leiknir Reykjavik VS Hafnarfjordur Match Analysis


Leiknir Reykjavik VS Hafnarfjordur Match Analysis

Match Time: 26-05-2021 02:15 Wednesday

Iceland Premier Division -- Leiknir Reykjavik VS Hafnarfjordur

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Leiknir Reykjavik got 1 win, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Leiknir Reykjavik got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Hafnarfjordur got 3 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss and placed the 4 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Hafnarfjordur got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

Watch daily premium tips at soccer tips today

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Leiknir Reykjavik 0.85--1-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 290 matches, the home team got 128 wins, 61 draws and 101 losses. Home win rate: 44.14%; Draw win rate: 21.03%; Away win rate: 34.83%; Home odds win rate: 34.48%; Draw odds win rate: 30.00%; Away odds win rate: 35.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-3/3.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 140 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 25 draws and 40 losses. Home win rate: 53.57%; Draw win rate: 17.86%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 50.71%; Draw odds win rate: 5.71%; Under odds win rate: 43.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.60-4.00-1.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 draws and 1 loss. Draw win rate: 66.67%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Best free soccer tips Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Leiknir Reykjavik(19.2%), Draw(21.6%), Hafnarfjordur(59.1%)

 

Thông tin liên hệ


: Taiphan000
:
:
:
: